Life.  Some see it as a randomly assigned smattering of days with no purpose.  Others believe in divine appointments they rarely keep.  For most, everyday...is ordinary.  But it doesn't have to be.   What if we dared to go the narrow way? Join me in taking THE FAITH DARE.

Caution: Participating in this challenge might force you to give up some of the things (people?) dearest to you. This challenge could change your life.  Join at your own risk.

Friday, June 25, 2010

FAITHdare update

We are now more than 1/3 of the way into the FAITHdare year. God has shattered my world in the past 4 months. Before I forge ahead, I want to do a "roll call" of sorts...can you please leave a comment on this post letting me know you're still with me? Doesn't have to be anything profound, just even your name, so I know how many people are still in this journey. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I am back with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/27/2010

    I'm still here! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still with you. Andrew from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/29/2010

    I follow this weekly & look foward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/01/2010

    You challenge me, encourage me, and astound me with your insights and devotion to your Heavenly Father! I am blessed by the woman of God you are, and the mighty warrior you are becoming.
    Cindy J

    ReplyDelete